Tua Tagovailoa and the Miami Dolphins visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Saturday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Tagovailoa's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Tagovailoa's performance plays out when the Dolphins square off against the Raiders on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Tagovailoa has averaged 16.8 completions per game this season, 5.7 fewer than the over/under in Saturday's game (22.5).
- In two of eight games this season (25% of his chances), Tagovailoa had more than 22.5 completions.
- Tagovailoa's season-long average over/under is 20.6 completions. He has tallied 3.8 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Tagovailoa has hit the over on completions prop bets in just three of seven games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- Tagovailoa has gone over his average prop bet for completions (20.6) in only two of eight games (25%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Tagovailoa's passing attempts average (26.3) is 9.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (35.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (two of eight), Tagovailoa has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (35.5 passing attempts).
- Tagovailoa is averaging 26.3 passing attempts per game, which is 6.5 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In only 28.6% of his games (two of seven), Tagovailoa has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Tagovailoa has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (32.8) in only 25% of his games in 2020 (two out of eight opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Tagovailoa has thrown for an average of 169.9 yards per game during the 2020 season, 83.6 less than Saturday's passing yards prop total.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight matchups), Tagovailoa has thrown for more than 253.5 yards.
- Tagovailoa's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 235.5. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 65.6 yards per game.
- Tagovailoa has hit the passing yards over in only three of seven opportunities this year (42.9%).
- Tagovailoa's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 235.5, a number he's gone over in only three out of eight games (37.5%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Tagovailoa is averaging 1.1 passing touchdowns per game, 0.4 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In three out of eight games this year (37.5%), Tagovailoa has grabbed more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Tagovailoa's season average of 1.1 passing touchdowns per game is 0.4 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Tagovailoa has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Tagovailoa has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in only three of his eight games (37.5%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Tagovailoa averages 0.3 interceptions per game this season, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 25% of his games this season (two out of eight), Tagovailoa has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Tagovailoa has tossed 0.2 fewer interceptions (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his seven games this season (28.6%), Tagovailoa has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- In only 25% of his games this season (two out of eight games), Tagovailoa has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive