Tua Tagovailoa and the Miami Dolphins hit the field against the New England Patriots on Sunday at home at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Tagovailoa's passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Tagovailoa's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Tagovailoa has averaged 16.3 completions per game this season, 5.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- Tagovailoa recorded more than 21.5 completions in two out of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Tagovailoa's 16.3 completions per game is 4.2 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 20.5.
- In 50% of his games this year, Tagovailoa has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Tagovailoa has gone over his average prop bet for completions (20.5) in just two of seven games (28.6%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Tagovailoa has averaged 8.2 fewer passing attempts per game (26.3) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (34.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven), Tagovailoa has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (34.5 passing attempts).
- Tagovailoa is averaging 26.3 passing attempts per game, which is 6.2 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In only 33.3% of his games (two of six), Tagovailoa has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Tagovailoa has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (32.5) in only 28.6% of his games in 2020 (two of seven opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Tagovailoa is set at 235.5, 62.1 more yards than his season average of 173.4.
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Tagovailoa has thrown for more than 235.5 yards.
- Tagovailoa's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 235.8, which he's fallen short of by 62.4 yards on average.
- Tagovailoa has gone over his passing yards prop total three times this season (exactly half of his games).
- Tagovailoa has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (235.8 passing yards) in just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Tagovailoa is averaging 1.3 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three out of seven games this year (42.9%), Tagovailoa has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Tagovailoa's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.2 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- Tagovailoa has hit the over on passing touchdowns prop bets in half of his games.
- Tagovailoa has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just three of his seven games (42.9%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Tagovailoa averages 0.4 less interceptions per game (0.1) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 14.3% of his games this year (one out of seven), Tagovailoa has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Tagovailoa has thrown 0.4 fewer interceptions (0.1 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only one of his six games this season (16.7%), Tagovailoa has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Tagovailoa has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in just 14.3% of his games this season (one out of seven games).
Powered By Data Skrive