Tua Tagovailoa and the Miami Dolphins host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Tagovailoa's passing prop bets in the matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs. You can watch how Tagovailoa's performance plays out when the Dolphins face off against the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Tagovailoa's per-game passing completions average (14.3) is 6.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (20.5).
- In one of six games this season (16.7% of his chances), Tagovailoa recorded more than 20.5 completions.
- Tagovailoa's season-long average over/under is 20.5 completions. He has tallied 6.2 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In only two of five games this year, Tagovailoa has hit the over on completions prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Tagovailoa has gone over his average prop bet for completions (20.5) in only one of six games (16.7%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Tagovailoa has averaged 10.8 fewer passing attempts per game (22.7) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (33.5).
- In one of six games this year (16.7%), Tagovailoa has attempted more than 33.5 passes.
- Tagovailoa averages 9.6 fewer passing attempts (22.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (32.3).
- In just 20% of his games (one of five), Tagovailoa has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Tagovailoa has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (32.3) in just 16.7% of his games in 2020 (one of six opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Tagovailoa has thrown for an average of 149.7 yards per game during the 2020 season, 87.8 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Tagovailoa has thrown for more than 237.5 yards.
- Tagovailoa's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 235.7, which he's fallen short of by 86.0 yards on average.
- Tagovailoa has hit the passing yards over in only two of five opportunities this year (40%).
- Tagovailoa's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 235.7, a number he's covered in only two out of six games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Tagovailoa is averaging 1.2 passing touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In two of six games this season (33.3%), Tagovailoa has collected more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Tagovailoa's season average of 1.2 passing touchdowns per game is 0.3 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Tagovailoa has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Tagovailoa has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in only two of his six games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Tagovailoa averages 0.5 fewer interceptions per game (0.0) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Tagovailoa has not thrown for more than 0.5 interceptions in a game through six outings this season.
- Tagovailoa has tossed 0.5 fewer interceptions (0.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Tagovailoa has not gone over on an interception prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Tagovailoa has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (0.5 INTs).
Powered By Data Skrive