Tua Tagovailoa and the Miami Dolphins host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Tagovailoa's passing prop bets against the Bengals. You can watch Tagovailoa's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Tagovailoa has averaged 12.0 completions per game this season, 1.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- In two of five games this season (40% of his opportunities), Tagovailoa had more than 13.5 completions.
- Tagovailoa's season-long average over/under is 21 completions. He has tallied 9.0 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Tagovailoa has not hit the over on a completions prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Tagovailoa has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for completions (21 completions).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Tagovailoa has averaged 3.1 fewer passing attempts per game (19.4) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (22.5).
- In two of five games this year (40%), Tagovailoa has attempted more than 22.5 passes.
- Tagovailoa is averaging 19.4 passing attempts per game, which is 13.6 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- Tagovailoa has not hit the over on a passing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Tagovailoa has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for pass attempts (33 passes).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Tagovailoa has thrown for an average of 120.4 yards per game in the 2020 season, 62.1 less than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In one of five games this season (20%), Tagovailoa has thrown for more than 182.5 yards.
- Tagovailoa's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 238.8, which he's fallen short of by 118.4 yards on average.
- Tagovailoa has hit the passing yards over in only one of four opportunities this year (25%).
- Tagovailoa's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 238.8, a number he's covered in only one out of five games (20%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Tagovailoa is averaging 1.2 passing touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In two out of five games this year (40%), Tagovailoa has collected more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Tagovailoa's season average of 1.2 passing touchdowns per game is 0.3 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In half of his games, Tagovailoa has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- Tagovailoa has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just two of his five games (40%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Tagovailoa averages 0.5 less interceptions per game (0.0) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Tagovailoa has not thrown for more than 0.5 interceptions in a game through five outings this year.
- Tagovailoa has thrown 0.5 fewer interceptions (0.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Tagovailoa has not gone over on an interception prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Tagovailoa has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (0.5 INTs).
Powered By Data Skrive