Troymaine Pope and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Pope's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Pope's performance plays out when the Chargers face off against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Troymaine Pope Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Troymaine Pope Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Pope's per-game rushing attempts average (2.8) is 3.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In one out of five games this season (20% of his opportunities), Pope has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Pope's season-long average over/under is 6.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of one game this year, Pope achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Pope's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.5. He's gone over that total in only one of five games (20%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Pope's 15.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 15.1 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 20% of his games this season (one of five matchups), Pope has put up more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Pope's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 30.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.1 on average.
- Pope has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of one time (0%).
- In only one game this season (20%), Pope, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.5.
Powered By Data Skrive