Troymaine Pope's Los Angeles Chargers host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Pope's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Pope's performance plays out when the Chargers square off against the Jets on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Troymaine Pope Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Troymaine Pope Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Pope's per-game rushing attempts average (2.8) is 3.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In one out of four games this season (25% of his opportunities), Pope has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Pope's season-long average over/under is 6.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of one game this year, Pope achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Pope has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.5 rushing attempts) in only 25% of his games (one of four games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Pope is set at 30.5 yards. That is 12.2 more than his season average of 18.3.
- In 25% of his games this season (one of four matchups), Pope has put up more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Pope has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (30.5) by 12.2 yards.
- Pope has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of one opportunity (0%).
- Pope has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (30.5) in just 25% of his games (one out of four matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive