Trey Burton and the Indianapolis Colts host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Burton's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Baltimore Ravens. Watch Burton's Colts play the Ravens at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Burton is averaging 29.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- Burton has not picked up more than 32.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Burton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.5 per game. He averages 5.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Burton has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In only 25% of his games (one of four opportunities), Burton has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (34.5).
- Burton is averaging two yards per game in his last one outing against the Ravens, 30.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In one career game versus the Ravens, Burton has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 32.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive