Trey Burton and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Burton's receiving prop bets. Watch Burton's Colts square off with the Lions at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Burton is averaging 35.7 receiving yards per game, 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (one of three), Burton has collected more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Burton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.5 per game. He has put up 1.2 more per game than that average.
- In one of his one game (100%), Burton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Burton has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.5 yards.
- Burton is averaging 24.4 yards per game in his last five outings against the Lions, 10.1 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Burton's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 34.5 yards, a figure he has beat two times in five total games versus the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive