Trey Burton and the Indianapolis Colts host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Burton's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Burton's Colts face off against the Jaguars at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Burton is averaging 20.8 receiving yards per game, 2.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Burton has collected more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Burton's season average of 20.8 receiving yards per game is 9.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 30.3.
- In just two of his 10 games (20%), Burton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 25% of his games (three out of 12 opportunities), Burton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (30.3).
Powered By Data Skrive