Trey Burton's Indianapolis Colts visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Burton's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Burton's performance plays out when the Colts face off against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Burton is averaging 21.1 receiving yards per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five out of 11), Burton has put up more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Burton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.4 per game. He averages 10.3 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Burton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), Burton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.4 yards.
- Burton's 19 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Steelers are 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Burton has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 20.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive