Trey Burton and the Indianapolis Colts host the Houston Texans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Burton's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Burton's Colts take on the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Burton is averaging 22.4 receiving yards per game, 1.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10), Burton has totaled more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Burton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.4 per game. He is averaging 10.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Burton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 30% of his games (three of 10 chances), Burton has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (32.4).
- Burton's 11 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Texans are 12.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Burton has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 23.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive