Trey Burton and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Burton's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Burton's Colts take on the Raiders at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Burton is averaging 24.9 receiving yards per game, 6.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Burton has totaled more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Burton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.5 per game. He is averaging 7.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Burton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Burton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.5 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive