Trey Burton and the Indianapolis Colts take on the Houston Texans on Sunday on the road at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Burton's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Burton's performance play out for the Colts against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Burton is averaging 26.6 receiving yards per game, 4.9 fewer than the over/under of 31.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three out of eight games this year (37.5%), Burton has collected more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Burton's season average of 26.6 receiving yards per game is 6.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 32.7.
- Burton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Burton has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.7 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive