Trey Burton and the Indianapolis Colts host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Burton's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans. Watch how Burton's performance plays out when the Colts square off with the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Burton is averaging 24.4 receiving yards per game, 7.1 fewer than the over/under of 31.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two out of seven games this year (28.6%), Burton has totaled more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Burton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.9 per game. He is averaging 8.5 less per game than that average.
- Burton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his five games (20%).
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Burton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.9 yards.
- Burton is averaging 12 yards per game in his last two contests against the Titans, 19.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- Burton has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 31.5 receiving yards in two total games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive