Trey Burton and the Indianapolis Colts host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's an analysis of Burton's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Burton's Colts square off with the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Burton is averaging 24.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 less than the over/under of 31.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two out of six games this year (33.3%), Burton has put up more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Burton's season average of 24.3 receiving yards per game is 9.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.5.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Burton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just one of his six games (16.7%), Burton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.5 yards.
- Burton is averaging 20.3 yards per game in his last three contests against the Packers, 11.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- Bookmakers have set Burton's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 31.5 yards, a number he has surpassed one time in three total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive