On Thursday, Trey Burton and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Burton's receiving prop bets. You can watch Burton's performance play out for the Colts against the Titans on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets (11/12/2020)
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Burton is averaging 24.4 receiving yards per game, 8.1 fewer than the over/under of 32.5 set for Thursday's matchup.
- Burton has not totaled more than 32.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Burton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.5 per game. He averages 9.1 fewer per game than that average.
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Burton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 20% of his games (one of five chances), Burton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (33.5).
- Burton is averaging zero yards per game in his last one outing against the Titans, 32.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (32.5).
- Burton has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 32.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive