Trey Burton and the Indianapolis Colts take on the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Burton's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Burton's performance plays out when the Colts square off with the Bills on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Trey Burton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Burton is averaging 19.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 fewer than the over/under of 22.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five of 13), Burton has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Burton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.6 per game. He is averaging 10.4 fewer per game than that average.
- In just two of his 11 games (18.2%), Burton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his 13 games (23.1%), Burton has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.6 yards.
- Burton's 28 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Bills are 5.5 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Burton's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 22.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed one time in one total game versus the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive