Tre'Quan Smith and the New Orleans Saints travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Saints take on the Buccaneers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith's 41.6 receiving yards per game average is 15.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (26.5).
- In five of seven games this season (71.4%), Smith has collected more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 41.6 receiving yards per game is 4.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 46.1.
- Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Smith has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.1 yards.
- Smith is averaging 0.8 yards per game in his last five contests against the Buccaneers, 25.7 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Bookmakers have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 26.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in five lifetime games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 14.3% of his games this year (one out of seven), Smith has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 16.7% of his games (one of six), Smith has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just one of his seven games (14.3%), Smith has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his five career matchups against the Buccaneers, Smith averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Buccaneers, Smith has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive