Tre'Quan Smith and the New Orleans Saints travel to play the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Smith's receiving prop bets. Watch Smith's performance play out for the Saints against the Bears on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 41.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Smith has not picked up more than 43.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.8 per game. He is averaging 4.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his six games (33.3%).
- In half of his games, Smith has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.8.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one out of six), Smith has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Smith has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Smith has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Smith has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive