Tre'Quan Smith and the New Orleans Saints host the Los Angeles Chargers on Monday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here are some betting insights and tips for Smith receiving props. Watch Smith's performance play out for the Saints against the Chargers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith's 46.5 receiving yards per game is the same as his prop bet total in Monday's outing
- Smith has not totaled more than 46.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Smith has totaled 2.3 more receiving yards per game (46.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 44.2.
- Smith has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Smith has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (44.2 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Monday's game.
- Smith has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Smith has reeled in the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- Smith has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Smith has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered by Data Skrive