Tre'Quan Smith and the New Orleans Saints visit the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Smith receiving props. Watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Saints square off against the Panthers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 32.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (seven out of 14), Smith has collected more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41 per game. He is averaging 9.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his 11 games (18.2%).
- In half of his matchups, Smith has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.
- Smith is averaging 33.6 yards per game in his last five outings against the Panthers, 2.1 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- Smith has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 31.5 yards two times in five career games against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive