Tre'Quan Smith and the New Orleans Saints host the Minnesota Vikings on Friday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some tips for betting on Smith's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Minnesota Vikings. You can watch Smith's performance play out for the Saints against the Vikings on FOX/NFL at 4:30 PM ET.
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets (12/25/2020)
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith's 32.0 receiving yards per game average is 0.5 more than his prop bet total in Friday's contest (31.5).
- In seven out of 14 games this season (50%), Smith has totaled more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 32.0 receiving yards per game is 9.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.
- In only two of his 11 games (18.2%), Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of games, Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 41 yards.
- Smith is averaging 18 yards per game in his last one outing against the Vikings, 13.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Friday's game (31.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 31.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive