On Sunday, Tre'Quan Smith and the New Orleans Saints host the Kansas City Chiefs at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips into Smith's receiving prop bets. Watch Smith's performance play out for the Saints against the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 32.5 receiving yards per game, 13.0 fewer than the over/under of 45.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four of 13), Smith has totaled more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 40.5 per game. He averages 8.0 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his 10 games (20%), Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 53.8% of his games (seven out of 13 chances), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (40.5).
Powered By Data Skrive