Tre'Quan Smith and the New Orleans Saints travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Smith's receiving prop bets. Watch Smith's Saints square off with the Eagles on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith's 30.3 receiving yards per game average is 7.8 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (22.5).
- In six out of 12 games this season (50%), Smith has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 40.5 per game. He is averaging 10.2 less per game than that average.
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of games, Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 40.5 yards.
- Smith's 157 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Eagles are 134.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 22.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed one time in one total game opposite the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive