Tre'Quan Smith and the New Orleans Saints visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Smith's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Saints square off with the Eagles on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 30.3 receiving yards per game, 7.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In six out of 12 games this year (50%), Smith has put up more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 40.5 per game. He is averaging 10.2 less per game than that average.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his 10 games (20%).
- In half of his matchups, Smith has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 40.5.
- Smith is averaging 157 yards per game in his last one contest against the Eagles, 134.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- Smith has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 22.5 yards one time in one total game against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive