Tre'Quan Smith and the New Orleans Saints visit the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Smith's receiving prop bets. You can watch Smith and the Saints square off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith's 29.2 receiving yards per game average is 3.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (25.5).
- In five out of 11 games this year (45.5%), Smith has put up more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 29.2 receiving yards per game is 11.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 40.5.
- In just two of his 10 games (20%), Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 chances), Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (40.5).
- Smith is averaging 6.8 yards per game in his last four outings against the Falcons, 18.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- Bookmakers have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 25.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in four career games against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive