Tre'Quan Smith and the New Orleans Saints host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Smith's performance play out for the Saints against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith's 33.9 receiving yards per game average is 4.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (29.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five out of nine), Smith has totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42.4 per game. He averages 8.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 42.4 yards.
- Smith's nine receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Falcons are 20.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 29.5 receiving yards in three total games against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive