Tre'Quan Smith and the New Orleans Saints take on the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at home at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Smith's performance play out for the Saints against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 38.1 receiving yards per game, 5.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In five out of eight games this season (62.5%), Smith has put up more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.6 per game. He averages 5.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his eight games (25%).
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.6 yards.
- Smith's 29 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the 49ers are 3.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 32.5 receiving yards in one total game against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of eight games this season (25%), Smith has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Smith has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just 16.7% of his games (one of six), Smith has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Smith has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 25% of his games (two of eight chances).
- Smith's one receiving touchdown in his one career matchup against the 49ers is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the 49ers, Smith has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive