Tre'Quan Smith and the New Orleans Saints take on the Chicago Bears in the NFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Saints face off against the Bears on CBS at 4:40 PM ET.
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Tre'Quan Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 32.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 fewer than the over/under of 34.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In seven of 14 games this season (50%), Smith has collected more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41 per game. He averages 9.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In only two of his 11 games (18.2%), Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Smith has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 41 yards.
- Smith is averaging 43 yards per game in his last one contest against the Bears, 8.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 34.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in one career game opposite the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive