Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs square off against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at home at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Kelce's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Kelce's performance play out for the Chiefs against the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kelce is averaging 76.3 receiving yards per game, 0.2 less than the over/under of 76.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Kelce has yet to put up more than 76.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Kelce's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 74.9 per game. He has collected 1.4 more per game than that average.
- Kelce has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Kelce has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 74.9.
- Kelce is averaging 31 yards per game in his last one outing against the Panthers, 45.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (76.5).
- In one career game versus the Panthers, Kelce has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 76.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kelce's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5%), Kelce has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Kelce has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has outperformed that value as he has caught 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- 62.5% of the time this season (five of eight outings), Kelce has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 62.5% of his games (five out of eight opportunities), Kelce has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- In his one career matchup against the Panthers, Kelce scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Kelce has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive