Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs host the New York Jets on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Kelce receiving props. Watch how Kelce's performance plays out when the Chiefs take on the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kelce is averaging 71.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (74.5).
- Kelce has not picked up more than 74.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Kelce's season average of 71.6 receiving yards per game is 3.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 74.9.
- Kelce has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In only 42.9% of his games (three of seven opportunities), Kelce has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (74.9).
- Kelce is averaging 83.3 yards per game in his last three contests against the Jets, 8.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (74.5).
- In three career games against the Jets, Kelce has beat this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 74.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kelce has grabbed 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of seven games this year (57.1%), Kelce has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kelce has reeled in 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 57.1% of the time this year (four of seven contests), Kelce has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 57.1% of his games (four of seven opportunities), Kelce has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Kelce's 1.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Jets are 0.8 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Jets, Kelce has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive