Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's a breakdown of Kelce's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Kelce's Chiefs square off against the Broncos at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kelce is averaging 78.3 receiving yards per game, 2.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (75.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (three of six), Kelce has totaled more than 75.5 receiving yards.
- Kelce has put up 3.5 more receiving yards per game (78.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 74.8.
- Kelce has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his matchups, Kelce has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 74.8.
- Kelce's 86.7 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Broncos are 11.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games versus the Broncos, Kelce has gone over this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 75.5 yards six times.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kelce has grabbed 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of six games this season (66.7%), Kelce has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kelce has reeled in 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games (four out of six), Kelce has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 66.7% of his games (four out of six opportunities), Kelce has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Broncos, Kelce averages 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Kelce has outdone Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns four times in 10 career games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive