Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Monday at Bills Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Kelce receiving props. You can watch Kelce and the Chiefs take on the Bills on FOX/NFL at 5:00 PM ET.
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kelce's 81.0 receiving yards per game average is 3.5 more than his prop bet total in Monday's contest (77.5).
- Kelce has yet to put up more than 77.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Kelce's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 74.5 per game. He has collected 6.5 more per game than that average.
- Kelce has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Kelce has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (74.5 yards).
- Kelce's 42.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Bills are 35.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Kelce's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 77.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in three total games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kelce has pulled down 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Monday's game (0.5).
- Kelce has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Kelce has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has surpassed that number as he has pulled down 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- Kelce has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Kelce has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Over his three career matchups against the Bills, Kelce averages 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Kelce has surpassed Monday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in three total games against the Bills.
Powered by Data Skrive