Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Kelce's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders. Watch Kelce's Chiefs play the Raiders at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kelce is averaging 74.3 receiving yards per game, 3.2 fewer than the over/under of 77.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Kelce has yet to put up more than 77.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Kelce has totaled 0.5 more receiving yards per game (74.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 73.8.
- Kelce has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Kelce has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (73.8 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kelce's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game.
- Kelce has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Kelce has reeled in 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- Kelce has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Kelce has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered by Data Skrive