Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Kelce receiving props. You can watch Kelce and the Chiefs square off against the Chargers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kelce is averaging 94.4 receiving yards per game, 65.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- In 100% of his games this year (15 out of 15), Kelce has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Kelce's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 79.3 per game. He has put up 15.1 more per game than that average.
- In nine of his 15 games (60%), Kelce has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 10 of his 15 games (66.7%), Kelce has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 79.3 yards.
- Kelce's 45.7 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Chargers are 17.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Kelce has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 28.5 yards four times in seven career games against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kelce's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 10 out of 15 games this season (66.7%), Kelce has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kelce has reeled in 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games (10 of 15), Kelce has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 10 of his 15 games (66.7%), Kelce has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Kelce's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his seven career matchups against the Chargers are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Kelce has gone over Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in seven career games against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive