Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Kelce's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Atlanta Falcons. You can watch Kelce and the Chiefs face off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kelce's 94.1 receiving yards per game average is 0.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (93.5).
- In six out of 14 games this season (42.9%), Kelce has put up more than 93.5 receiving yards.
- Kelce has put up 15.8 more receiving yards per game (94.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 78.3.
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Kelce has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 64.3% of his games (nine of 14 opportunities), Kelce has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (78.3).
- Kelce is averaging 140 yards per game in his last one outing against the Falcons, 46.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (93.5).
- Kelce has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 93.5 yards one time in one career game against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kelce's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 64.3% of his games this year (nine of 14), Kelce has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Kelce has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has surpassed that value as he has pulled down 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In 64.3% of his games (nine out of 14), Kelce has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 64.3% of his games (nine out of 14 opportunities), Kelce has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Kelce's zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Falcons are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Kelce has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one total game against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive