Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Kelce's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Miami Dolphins. You can watch how Kelce's performance plays out when the Chiefs square off against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kelce is averaging 92.8 receiving yards per game, 7.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (85.5).
- In seven out of 12 games this season (58.3%), Kelce has put up more than 85.5 receiving yards.
- Kelce has put up 15.6 more receiving yards per game (92.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 77.2.
- Kelce has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 12 games (58.3%).
- In 66.7% of his games (eight out of 12 chances), Kelce has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (77.2).
- Kelce is averaging 41.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Dolphins, 44.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (85.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Kelce's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 85.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in two total games against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kelce has averaged 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In seven out of 12 games this year (58.3%), Kelce has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kelce has pulled down 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 58.3% of the time this season (seven out of 12 games), Kelce has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Kelce has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his two career matchups against the Dolphins, Kelce averages one receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Dolphins, Kelce has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive