Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Kelce's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Kelce's performance play out for the Chiefs against the Broncos on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kelce's 88.9 receiving yards per game average is 7.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (81.5).
- In seven out of 11 games this season (63.6%), Kelce has put up more than 81.5 receiving yards.
- Kelce has put up 12.0 more receiving yards per game (88.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 76.9.
- Kelce has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Kelce has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.9 yards.
- Kelce is averaging 86.2 yards per game in his last 10 contests against the Broncos, 4.7 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (81.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Kelce's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 81.5 yards, a mark he has outdone four times in 10 total games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kelce's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 54.5% of his games this year (six of 11), Kelce has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Kelce has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has surpassed that number as he has grabbed 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- In 54.5% of his games (six of 11), Kelce has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 54.5% of his games (six out of 11 opportunities), Kelce has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Kelce's 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Broncos are 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Kelce has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns four times in 10 career games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive