Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Kelce receiving props. Watch Kelce's Chiefs square off with the Buccaneers at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kelce is averaging 89.6 receiving yards per game, 5.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (84.5).
- In six out of 10 games this year (60%), Kelce has put up more than 84.5 receiving yards.
- Kelce has put up 13.5 more receiving yards per game (89.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 76.1.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Kelce has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 60% of his games (six out of 10 opportunities), Kelce has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (76.1).
- Kelce's 108 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Buccaneers are 23.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Kelce has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 84.5 yards one time in one total game against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kelce has pulled down 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six of 10 games this year (60%), Kelce has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kelce has pulled down 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 60% of his games (six out of 10), Kelce has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 60% of his games (six out of 10 opportunities), Kelce has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- In his only career matchup against the Buccaneers, Kelce scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Buccaneers, Kelce has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive