Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Kelce's receiving prop bets. Watch Kelce's performance play out for the Chiefs against the Raiders on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Travis Kelce Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kelce is averaging 85.4 receiving yards per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (85.5).
- In five of nine games this year (55.6%), Kelce has put up more than 85.5 receiving yards.
- Kelce's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 75.1 per game. He has put up 10.3 more per game than that average.
- Kelce has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine chances), Kelce has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (75.1).
- Kelce's 108 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Raiders are 22.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Kelce has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 85.5 yards one time in one career game against the Raiders.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kelce's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of nine games this year (55.6%), Kelce has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kelce has reeled in 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 55.6% of the time this season (five out of nine games), Kelce has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine opportunities), Kelce has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Kelce's one receiving touchdown in his only career matchup against the Raiders is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Raiders, Kelce has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive