Travis Homer's Seattle Seahawks visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Homer's rushing prop bets. Watch Homer's Seahawks square off against the Bills at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Travis Homer Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Travis Homer Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Homer has averaged 2.7 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- Homer has not carried the ball more than 4.5 times in a game through seven outings this year.
- Homer has averaged 2.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (five).
- Homer has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Homer has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (five attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Homer is set at 19.5 yards. That is 9.2 fewer than his season average of 10.3.
- In 14.3% of his games this season (one of seven matchups), Homer has put up more than 19.5 rushing yards.
- Homer has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (23.5) by 13.2 yards.
- Homer has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Homer has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (23.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive