Travis Homer and the Seattle Seahawks host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Homer's rushing prop bets. Watch Homer's Seahawks play the Vikings at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Travis Homer Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Travis Homer Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Homer has averaged 3.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- Homer has not carried the ball more than 4.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Homer's season-long average over/under is 4.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Homer has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Homer has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (4.5 attempts).
- Homer put up one carry in his single career matchup against the Vikings, 3.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Homer's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 4.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in one lifetime game against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Homer's 11.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 12.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Homer has not rushed for more than 23.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Homer has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (23.5) by 12.5 yards.
- Homer has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Homer has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (23.5 yards).
- In his one career matchup against the Vikings, Homer notched 29 rushing yards, 5.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Vikings, Homer has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 23.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive