Travis Homer and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Homer's rushing prop bets. You can watch Homer and the Seahawks play the Eagles on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Travis Homer Rushing Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
Travis Homer Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Homer has averaged 2.8 rushing attempts per game, 3.7 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (6.5).
- Homer has yet to carry the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through nine outings this year.
- Homer's season-long average over/under is 5.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of four games this year, Homer achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Homer's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.2. He's gone over that total in just one of nine games (11.1%).
- In his only career matchup against the Eagles, Homer finished with zero carries, 6.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Homer's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 6.5 attempts, a number he has failed to go over in one total game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Homer's 9.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 16.7 less than Monday's over/under.
- Homer has not rushed for more than 26.5 yards in a game through nine outings this year.
- Homer's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 23.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 13.4 on average.
- Homer has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through nine games this year.
- Through nine games, Homer has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (23.2 yards).
- Homer's zero rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Eagles are 26.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Homer has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 26.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive