Travis Homer and the Seattle Seahawks take on the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday at home at CenturyLink Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Homer's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Homer's Seahawks play the Cardinals at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Travis Homer Rushing Prop Bets (11/19/2020)
Travis Homer Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Homer's per-game rushing attempts average (2.8) is 3.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (6.5).
- Homer has not carried the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through nine outings this season.
- Homer's season-long average over/under is 5.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of four games this year, Homer achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Homer's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.2. He's gone over that total in just one of nine games (11.1%).
- Homer averages 2.7 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Cardinals, 3.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Homer's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 6.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in three total games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Homer's 9.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 16.7 fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- Homer has not run for more than 26.5 yards in a game through nine outings this year.
- Homer has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (23.2) by 13.4 yards.
- Homer has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through nine games this year.
- Through nine games, Homer has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (23.2 yards).
- Homer's 8.7 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Cardinals are 17.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Homer has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 26.5 rushing yards in three lifetime games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive