Travis Homer's Seattle Seahawks visit the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Homer's rushing prop bets. Watch Homer's Seahawks face off against the Rams on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Travis Homer Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Travis Homer Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Homer's per-game rushing attempts average (3.1) is 3.4 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Homer has not carried the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through eight outings this season.
- Homer's season-long average over/under is 4.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Homer took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of three games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Homer has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (4.8 rushing attempts) in just 12.5% of his games (one of eight games).
- Over his two career matchups against the Rams, Homer averages zero carries per game, 6.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Homer's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 6.5 attempts, a number he has failed to exceed in two lifetime games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Homer's 11.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 13.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Homer has yet to rush for more than 24.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Homer has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (22.2) by 11.2 yards.
- Homer has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Homer has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (22.2 yards).
- In his two career matchups against the Rams, Homer averages zero rushing yards per game, 24.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Rams, Homer has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 24.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive