Travis Fulgham's Philadelphia Eagles host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Fulgham's receiving prop bets. You can watch Fulgham's performance play out for the Eagles against the Cowboys on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Travis Fulgham Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Travis Fulgham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fulgham is averaging 89.3 receiving yards per game, 22.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (66.5).
- Fulgham has not totaled more than 66.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Fulgham's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 54.5 per game. He has collected 34.8 more per game than that average.
- Fulgham has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in two of his two games (100%).
- In 100% of his games (four of four chances), Fulgham has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (54.5).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fulgham's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 75% of his games this year (three of four), Fulgham has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Fulgham has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has outperformed that value as he has caught 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- In just 0% of his games (zero of one), Fulgham has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In three of his four games (75%), Fulgham has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive