Travis Fulgham and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's a look at Fulgham's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Fulgham's performance play out for the Eagles against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Travis Fulgham Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Travis Fulgham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fulgham's 45.2 receiving yards per game average is 18.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (26.5).
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six out of 11), Fulgham has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Fulgham's season average of 45.2 receiving yards per game is 7.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 52.8.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Fulgham has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Fulgham has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 52.8 yards.
- Fulgham is averaging 78 yards per game in his last one outing against the Cowboys, 51.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Fulgham has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 26.5 yards one time in one total game against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive