Travis Fulgham's Philadelphia Eagles host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Fulgham's receiving prop bets. Watch Fulgham's Eagles face off against the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Travis Fulgham Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Travis Fulgham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fulgham's 51.9 receiving yards per game average is 25.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (26.5).
- In five out of nine games this season (55.6%), Fulgham has totaled more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Fulgham's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 56.5 per game. He is averaging 4.6 less per game than that average.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Fulgham has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 55.6% of his games (five out of nine chances), Fulgham has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (56.5).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fulgham has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four of nine), Fulgham has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Fulgham has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Fulgham has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Fulgham has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 44.4% of his games (four of nine chances).
Powered By Data Skrive