On Monday, Travis Fulgham and the Philadelphia Eagles host the Seattle Seahawks at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Fulgham's receiving prop bets. Watch Fulgham's Eagles play the Seahawks at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Travis Fulgham Receiving Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
Travis Fulgham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fulgham's 64.4 receiving yards per game average is 7.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday's matchup (56.5).
- In five of seven games this year (71.4%), Fulgham has totaled more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Fulgham has collected 4.1 more receiving yards per game (64.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 60.3.
- Fulgham has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his five games (60%).
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Fulgham has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 60.3 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fulgham's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this year (four out of seven), Fulgham has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Fulgham has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 25% of his games (one out of four), Fulgham has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 57.1% of his games (four out of seven opportunities), Fulgham has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive