Travis Fulgham's Philadelphia Eagles visit the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Fulgham's receiving prop bets. Watch Fulgham's performance play out for the Eagles against the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Travis Fulgham Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Travis Fulgham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fulgham's 73.8 receiving yards per game average is 16.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (57.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four out of six), Fulgham has put up more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Fulgham has collected 13.0 more receiving yards per game (73.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 60.8.
- In three of his four games (75%), Fulgham has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 66.7% of his games (four out of six chances), Fulgham has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (60.8).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fulgham's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four out of six), Fulgham has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Fulgham has grabbed 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Fulgham has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Fulgham has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive